Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Holiday break

       There is so much to do before my break, that I haven't even been able to go Christmas shopping yet. It always seems like it's this time of year that I run out of money before I can get any gifts, I don't know where it all goes. I hope this year I'll be able to get a gift for everyone on my list. It feels like a few years ago it was the other way around! I'm just happy to see my family all together and watch as the youngest tear open their dozens of neatly wrapped presents. I can still remember the Christmas when my younger cousin had gift after gift given to her and all I got were cards with money. I still appreciate the money, but I was still disappointed that I was growing up and I couldn't share her same excitement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment